Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps August Release Previews - Day Three

Good morning and welcome to Day Three of Waltzingmouse Stamps August release previews. Over the past 2 days the DT have showcased 6 stamp sets - Vintage Garden Produce, Vintage Garden Flowers, Vintage Seed Packet, Vintage Garden Appleblossom Seeds, Camellia and Opera Tags - and also introduced the newest addition to the WMS catalogue - Opera Tags Dies.

Today we have 3 more sets for you - Little Lanterns, Bright Season and Light of the World Sentiments

My first card features Little Lanterns and Light of the World Sentiments, and also Opera Tags Dies. I stamped my lantern, trimmed it out with a scissors, punched a hole at the top and threaded some WMS button twine through.  Then I adhered it with 3D foam dots.



My second card features Bright Season and Light of the World Sentiments and is a very clean and simple card. Again, I stamped out my lantern, trimmed it out with a scissors and adhered it with 3D foam dots. I added a layer of glossy accents to the lantern, and a button flossed with WMS button twine. I used a copic multiliner to draw a double line around the card and some white pearls to finish off. 



Check out what the rest of the DT have created today. Here is the list.... 


12 comments:

suezie said...

I have been on the edge of my seat this morning waiting for more sneak peeks and Day 3 is evry bit as good as 1 & 2 - lovin' the subtle colours and beautiful words/images. Fabby!

Deborah Frings said...

Great work - I particularly like your second card - it is simply so elegant!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful creations! I love the simplicity of the second card - I see casing in my future lol!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Sandie! I just love the beautiful design and great image :)

Julia Aston said...

Two lovely lantern cards Sandie! Love the paper you used, the pretty banner ribbon and die cut for the sentiment on the first card - and your framing is so pretty on the large lantern card!

Julie S said...

Both cards are just gorgeous.

Sherry Butcher said...

Thanks for sharing

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely, lovely cards! So excited for this release! Thanks for all of your wonderful inspiration over the past few days! :)

Marybeth said...

Both are so pretty, love the papers on the first one. Cant wait! Love the single sentiment on the last one.

Peanut said...

Both cards are beautiful. The second card is simple yet striking. Gorgeous details on the first card .... difficult to choose...

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Sandie! Love all the layers on the first and the simple beauty of the second! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sonia said...

Fabulous! I love them both!