Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Halloween Release - Day Three

Welcome back to Day Three of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps August Sneak Peeks.

Today we are showcasing some frightfully fantastic stamps designed by Emilie Goulet called Too Cute to Spook set 1 & 2. 

My image is from Too Cute to Spook 1, which comprises of 3 fun images and 5 coordinating sentiments. 


My papers for this one are a mix of Pink Paislee; Hocus Pocus and My Mind's Eye; Mischievous. I used a black card base and stitched the papers down onto orange and black cardstock. I also used a fabric border sticker from Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus range.


I stamped the sentiment onto white card and cut it out using circle Nestabilities, then I used felt to matt it. To embellish I added some bakers twine, flowers and cheesecloth. 

All our new AUGUST 2012 stamps will be available on Sunday at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And come on back tomorrow because not only will we have a fantastic new challenge for you, but we'll be revealing the NEW stamps by Annie Rodrigue!!!

Check out the rest of the Krafty Girls who are sharing PEEKS with you today. And as you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop because Kimmie is giving away these new sets, one to each of two winners!! 




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the embellishments, great card x

Kibbi said...

Adorable! I like how you added the flowers!

k.oconnor1302 said...

Love this card...all u ladies are so talented!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Absolutely adorable...love the colours and the flowers too. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey said...

I love it Sandie!! This is awesome!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love this

Unknown said...

wow, love what you did to the background, awesome and such a cute image

Wilfreda said...

This is adorable. I love the colors that you used.

Marilyn said...

Great card with a beautifully coloured image (love those pumpkins!), gorgeous layout and papers.

Jenn Joncas said...

Fabulous card Sandie!! All of the thought you put in to the embellishing and layout!!! The cheesecloth and borders are great!!

Denise Gutierrez said...

love your papers and the twine!!!

wendy said...

this is gorgeous, wow ..love all the added details and lovin that cheese cloth

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing!!!

love how the green pops the card!!!

jennabelle said...

BEAUTIFUL! Im seeing that gauzy white ribbon all over for Halloween and I just love the look it adds....must find some!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card.. Love the netting and the twine! and the spider webby lace.. my new word LOL GREAT card!

Anonymous said...

Spooktacular card!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

So well done! I love how the black borders make it all pop! Great images - all of them! Wishing you good things today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane