Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps August Release Previews - Day Two

Good morning! It's Waltzingmouse Stamps preview time and I am soooo excited to share my projects with you today. We have TWO more amazing stamp sets - Opera Tags and Camellia and we also have our very first Waltzingmouse Stamps DIES!! These dies coordinate with the Opera Tags stamps but can also be used with your other WMS sentiment sets. 

My first card features the Camellia set and also sentiments from Opera Tags and Compact Family. I used  copic markers to colour my image but this would also look amazing in watercolours. 



My second card features both the Opera Tag stamps and dies, and Compact Sentiments. Can you tell I LOVE my compact sentiments stamps?!! I used Distress Inks to stamp and then used the dies to cut out my shapes. 



Check out what the rest of the DT have created for your viewing pleasure today. Here's the list... 

14 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So pretty Sandie! Love the designs and the beautiful soft colours :)

suezie said...

Stunning. beautiful, gorgeous - just pick one, any one they all describe your cards - oh heck pick em' all LOL! Fab!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful xx

Ann said...

I especially like your sister card. I only have one sister so am always looking for ideas for cards for her since she lives 800 miles away. She got started making card when I visited her last year and am going soon to her again.
Mstgane
Ann

Julia Aston said...

What lovely soft colors on both of these pretty cards Sandie! Love the sentiments you used!

Deborah Frings said...

Your cards are so pretty with a real shabby chic feel to them both. Love the papers on the first card too!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you used that tiny tag to add the age on the birthday card! Great idea! So many pretty layers and details!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Outstanding job Sandie. I love your sister card - those papers are divine and really shine with that beautifully colored Camellia. WOW.

Your Opera Tag card is so well designed, and I love how great that die cut tag looks nestled upon that doily.

Helen Berry said...

Absolutely beautiful shabby chic! Love this Sandie - so beautiful!

Lori Aragon said...

EEK! Both soooo pretty!!! I really LOVE your work Sandie ♥

Annette Allen said...

wow these are gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

Stunning, Sandie! Love the way you colored the camellia - its just dazzling. Also love the layers on your other card!

Kelly S. said...

Oh my word, Sandie...the coloring on that camellia is out of this world! The LEAVES, eek! Like you plucked them right out of your garden. Beautiful paper choices to go with it...your sister will love it! The Opera tag layered over the doily that way is so girly and chic!

Sonia said...

Wonderful cards! I love them- would love to receive them!