Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Graphic 45 Little Darlings Baby Card

Today I have a card to share featuring the new Little Darlings paper pack from Graphic 45. This paper pack is SO unbelievably sweet and is perfect for both boy and girl projects. I had so much trouble cutting it up.. still gives me nightmares, lol. 

I made this card for a friend who has just had her little baby boy. The image in the centre is from one of the papers in the pack. I matted it onto a white doily. To embellish I simply added some pearls, lace, ribbon and a cherub charm. I forgot to take pics before I added the names hence the blurred out circle... although it does match my papers, lol. 


Supplies: 
Cardstock: The Paper Mill
Lace & Seam binding : Wild Orchid Crafts
Cherub Charm: NEC Birmingham 

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occasion - Child's Birthday
Fashionista Challenge - Card for a Child
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

Have a great day
Sandie
xx

12 comments:

Julie M said...

Gorgeous papers alright, Sandie - and such a cute image - makes for a quick card, I'll bet!!!

Julie x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww gorgeous Sandie! I love the design and an adorable image :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the design and sweet image.



I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Pia S said...

I just love this collection of papers! You've made a really beautiful card with them, and the layout is great. So cute!

Rachel said...

That's a really cute card Sandie!

Thank you for sharing at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

Adrian said...

So cute, thanks for sharing at CTO!

Kate said...

Beautiful card, loving the lace and twine and those papers too!

Tonya said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so sweet! Perfet details for a baby boy card. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and that fab lace too
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Unknown said...

Love the charm, I've never seen such before! Great card, I like the image and the layout. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Esther said...

Beautiful card!
What a sweet, vintage image :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!