Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Have a Wonderful Day

(the shadows you see on her knees and arm are natural shadows from taking the picture...)

The August challenge is up over on the Just Magnolia Monthly Challenges. This month it they are asking for 3D images on your project.


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamp Something
- Summer Vacation
Cute Card Thursday - #73 At the Beach
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #64:


I stamped two Tilda images and then masked one to add the water ring. I coloured both of my images using distress inks and then cut out the swimsuit from the unmasked one. I used 3D foam dots to mount the swimsuit. Then I added stickles to the polka dots. I made the oval using my nesties and then shaded the background using Broken China.

I used the Fiskars border punch to do the edge of my cardstock and added adhesive pearls along it. I also added the same colour pearls around the card and in the centre of my primas. I ran out of the red primas so couldn't add one to the inside :(

I followed the sketch through to the inside:

Ingredients:
Papers: MME Laundry Line & PM cardstock
Image: Magnolia Tilda & Water ring
Sentiment: SeeD's
Distress inks, stickles, Primas & adhesive pearls
Ribbon: Raspberry Ribbons kit.
Tools: Cuttlebug. Classic & scalloped oval Nestabilities. Fiskars border punch.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of this new Tilda! Love this card. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Mina said...

wow stunning card...love your colours and its perfect for the challenge...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Annacarin said...

Hi Sandie, i like your card very much and i will try to do a card with the sketch my self..=0)
Hugs Annacarin

Penni said...

Wow, what a lovely card. This is such a pretty Tilda image.

Hugs
Penni
X

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the colours!

ineke said...

nice vacationcard !!!

DeeDee said...

Love the yummy papers, and how you did the inside. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sandie, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
Caz
x

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card and nicely done. Love both front and inside!
Hugs,
Cabio

Di's Dooodles said...

Sandie, yet another gorgeous card!!

Elisa said...

Work of art, Sandie!
Marvellous colour combo too.

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Lisa H. said...

ooo, great card. love the adorable image and your coloring is great. thanks for playing with stamp something.

Mina said...

stunning card Sandie,beautiful soft gentle colours and so perfectly coloured...thanks for joining in with the Sketch Saturday challenge
Mina xxx