Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

PDD Tuesday - For You

I made this card with 3 challenges in mind:
  1. Sketch Saturday with sketch #65
  2. Basic Grey Challenges with a colour combo of Pink/Brown/Yellow
  3. Anyone for Anya with "Sugar & Spice & All Things Nice". What could be more girly than this colour combo, pearls, gems, flowers and the sweet Anya image ;)
I coloured my image with distress inks and added some glossy accents to the hair bands. Then I distressed the background with Tattered Rose. The sentiment is Studio G.

Ingredients: (all linked items available on Pez-A-Doodle Designs)
Papers: BG Procelain, PM cardstock
Image: Anya from The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: Studio G
Distress inks, glossy accents, adhesive gems, pearl brads
Cuttlebug, circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities, MS Doily Punch

21 comments:

Juls said...

very sweet! Love the gem detail!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sandie. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

Bee said...

You make gorgeous cards Sandie! Great designs and beautifully put together with lovely colouring on the images :)
Crafts By Bee

Anita said...

Cute Card!

Tara said...

What a wonderful card Sandie and you've used the colours so beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us for the latest BG Challenge!
Hugs Tara xx

Dawny P said...

This is so pretty - I love those colours and such beautiful flowers :) Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at AFA. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Annacarin said...

Hello Sandie! I love your sweet card! My daughter loves shopping, it may be she...
Lovely colours!
Hugs Annacarin

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh...what a pretty colourscheme!! Love also the little bling-bling and the pearls.

Thanks for joining us this first challenge at AFA.

Sunny regards, Renata

Anonymous said...

this is just too sweet - wonderful colors and perfect details!

Sabina said...

This card is really pretty, like it a lot!
Thanks for joining our first challenge!

cats whiskers said...

Morning Sweetie this is just stunning I love the image and the fabulous colour scheme.
Hugs Jacqui x

J•me said...

Simply Stunning!

Di's Dooodles said...

Another stunner Sandie - love the colours.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this one. I feel like I can touch the Hounstooth paper and feel the texture. Love the color combination too. So prety.

Heather said...

Hi Sandie - I'm truly losing the plot - I could have sworn I've commented on this card once (lol)
Fabulous choice of papers, love the layout and your details are scrummy. Beautifully coloured Anya.
Thanks for playing along with us at BG - hugs Heather xx

Sandra said...

Her glossy headband looks great! Thanks for joining with us on Sketch Saturday.
Sandra xx

Bev said...

Aw this is so sweet hun, love that adorable image and pretty paper x

Maria Therese said...

just love the colors beautiful card!!!

Kit said...

This is lovely I love the subtle colours you have used

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is beautiful!
Hugs Jeanette

June Houck said...

Beautiful!!! Love your layout. Pretty card :)