Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Paper Pieced Somethings - CHALLENGE

The challenge on Stamp Something this week is to paper piece something.

I got this wonderful Doraline stamp, by Motivet, in the mail last week and was itching to use it!! I coloured her up with a mix of distress inks and paperpieced her dress. Then I distressed the background with Frayed Burlap. I distressed my background papers using an edge distresser and ripped back a bit on the side. Using an eyelet setter I made 4 holes and threaded some ribbon through, then tied it up. Finally I added a bingo card and 2 buttons threaded with scrappers floss.

Ingredients: Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet and PM cardstock Image: Doraline by Motivet Bingo card: Jenni Bowlin Tools: eyelet setter, Heidi Swapp edge distresser Distress inks, ribbon, buttons, scrappers floss all from my stash.

10 comments:

Juls said...

such an adorable card! love it!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun I just love this sweet card, so beautifully coloured and great colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

This is so sweet Sandie, love how you have coloured your image.. and the colours you have chosen. hugs rachxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is so super sweet I love it!
hugs
kim x

Tab said...

Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

What a fabulous card hun - love that colour combo, delish papers and adorable image x

Claudia Rosa said...

what a super cute card dear Sandy,
i missed your blog
hugs
claudia

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet card! Love the pinks and browns and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

Anesha said...

Oh, what an adorable image. Love the colouring and the papers you used. Must get this stamp! :-) Anesha

Amy said...

How darling Sandie! Your colouring is great! Soon you will be colouring a mad cow... you won my blog candy!! Can you please let me know your address in the contact section of my store? There is a link on the left hand side of my blog. YAY!!!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS