Pages

Sunday 9 August 2009

One of a Kind



This is my DT card that I made for PaperPlay Challenges. The challenge this week is set by Deirdre and is 'All creatures great and small - let aminals inspire your creation'. So this was a perfect opportunity to use my cute little Dexter stamp!! The prize on PaperPlay this week is a choice of 5 Copic Markers from our sponsor, An Siopa Bui. A wonderful prize, I wish I could enter, lol!!

I am also entering this into Stamp Something's challenge this week which is Charmed Somethings.

Ingredients:
Papers: MME Laundry Line & PM Cardstock
Image: Dexter from Motivet
Distress inks, scrappers floss, ribbon, ball charm and buttons.
Nestabilities scalloped/standard circle.

9 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card!

Juls said...

so adorable! I love the baseball charm!

Rach said...

what a cutie of a card, love the image you have used. hugs rachxx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and all the embellishments are delish! I adore these papers, can't leave mine alone LOL!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nancy said...

What a cute fellow! Love these images, and you have coloured him beautifully. Great card!
Just want to say welcome to the Stampin' family:O) Can't wait to get to know you better.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Elisa said...

That's so cute, I love it!

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear, what a gorgeous image and such lovely colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

DeeDee said...

These papers are so cute, and I really like the colors you chose for the stamping etc. Very nice.

stephanne said...

Awww, Dexter looks precious in these colours, love the charm and buttons!! Too cute!! Thanks for the warm welcome on behalf of PaperPlay!!
Stephanne